This 11 litre size safe has a £4,000 cash rating, making it a secure storage place for cash and valuable items. These could include passports, deeds and cheques.
The “V” bolt locking system on the safe door is designed to maintain door integrity during fires and when under physical attack. The walls and doors of the safe are constructed with inner and outer layers of steel containing a burglary and fire resistant material specially developed by Chubbsafes for these models in particular.
The whole range has been certified by ECB•S in accordance with the European EN 15659 standard to provide 30-minutes’ protection for documents in the event of a fire.
- The key lock version is opened and closed simply by turning the inserted key
- The electronic lock can be programmed by the user with a six-digit personal code which is memorised by the lock and used each time the safe is opened. Simply rotating the keypad secures the safe door when closing it. The battery used to power the electronic lock is located in the keypad itself and can be easily changed should the existing battery run down whilst the safe is closed
- The safe also has a feature of an adjustable shelf for convenience if more space is required for your valuables.
- This material provides class-leading performance with low weights enabling installation almost anywhere
- 4k cash rating
- Dual base fixing holes, supplied with 2 concrete anchor bolts